CSA AGM: Annual General Meeting
The 2020-2021 CSA AGM time and place will be determined at the first Board of Directors meeting on Thursday, September 3, 2020. This page will be updated accordingly after details have been approved by the Board of Directors.
The 2019-2020 CSA AGM took place on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 5 pm at Peter Clark Hall.
Thank you for attending!
SEE ATTACHMENTS BELOW FOR AGM AGENDA.
Central Student Association - Annual General Meeting
Have Your Voice Heard!
The CSA Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for undergraduate students, as members of the association, to discuss the year's activities and the direction of the organization.
Also, it is an opportunity to:
- Review and approve our audited financial statements
- Approve the CSA auditor for next year
- Confirm recent changes to the bylaws, as approved by the Board of Directors
- Discuss motions submitted by students
- Ask questions
- Enjoy free food and prizes
See attachment below and email firstname.lastname@example.org