CSA - AGM
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Peter Clark Hall
Central Student Association - Annual General Meeting
Have Your Voice Heard!
The CSA Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for undergraduate students, as members of the association, to discuss the year's activities and the direction of the organization.
Also, it is an opportunity to:
- Review and approve our audited financial statements
- Approve our auditor for next year
- Confirm recent changes to the bylaws, as approved by the Board of Directors
- Discuss motions submitted by students
- Ask questions
- Enjoy free food and prizes
The AGM took place on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 5:00 pm in Peter Clark Hall.
(Re-scheduled from February 6, 2019 due to snow closure)
Watch this webpage for details and the date of next year's AGM.
See attachment below and email firstname.lastname@example.org