If you thought you may have missed out on getting involved on campus, it’s not too late to join your CSA by applying for one of the following vacancies:
- College of Arts (two vacancies)
- Ontario Agricultural College (one vacancy)
- Ontario Veterinary College (two vacancies)
The CSA is now accepting applications to fill vacant At-Large Director positions on the 2022-23 CSA Board of Directors. Successful candidates will serve a term from November 2022 until April 30, 2023.
The CSA Board of Directors is the highest decision-making group for undergraduate students on campus. We are looking for students who are passionate about student issues, interested in developing valuable leadership skills, and want to make a difference on campus!
This role allows you to discuss issues affecting students with other student leaders and have a hand in making meaningful change. You will be a voting member at our bi-weekly Board of Director’s meetings, have the opportunity to sit on decision-making committees for the CSA, and have your voice heard.
How to Apply
- Email the Chief Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a nomination package and any additional information.
- Collect 25 nomination signatures from current undergraduate students in your College.
- Write a 150-word statement of interest to highlight your reasons for seeking appointment to the CSA Board of Directors.
- Complete the forms included in the Nomination Package and submit all documentation, including the nomination signatures, to the Chief Returning Officer by Friday, November 18, at 4 pm
- The Board of Directors will hold a vote to determine the successful candidate to be appointed for each vacancy.
Nomination Period: Monday, November 7, to Friday, November 18
Board of Directors Vote: Wednesday, November 30
Visit here for more information on the Board of Directors.