With over 114 years under its belt, the Bullring is the coolest student space on campus. Situated in the heart of the University of Guelph campus, this renovated cattle ring has been turned into a fully licensed café, complete with comfy couches, fair trade, organic coffee and a diverse affordable menu served by friendly student staff. The Bullring is a perfect place to grab a bite to eat, crack open a book, or chill between classes.
Cozy, shabby chic, hipster, homey - call it what you will, we are Your On-Campus Living Room. Come on in and enjoy the music, the delicious food and a cup of our fair-trade coffee. See you soon!
Hours of Operation
- The Bullring is now open for take-out, dine-in, and outdoor patio dining.
- Open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- For daily specials and other updates, follow us on Instagram @bullringuofg!
Welcome back, we missed ya! Please help us keep our community safe + healthy by following our COVID protocols:
- Masks mandatory for service.
- Follow posted signage and floor markers as you navigate the space.
- Sanitize hands upon entry.
- Telephone: 519 824 4120 x58115
- Location: 107 Trent Lane; entrance via Winegard Walk.
- General Manager: Katrina Lindsay (email@example.com)