Service Interruption: All CSA Services programs & events are suspended until further notice; for latest updates and contact information, click here.
With over 114 years under its belt, the Bullring is the coolest student space on campus. Situated in the heart of the University of Guelph campus, this renovated cattle ring has been turned into a fully licensed café, complete with comfy couches, fair trade, organic coffee and a diverse affordable menu served by friendly student staff. The Bullring is a perfect place to grab a bite to eat, crack open a book, or chill between classes.
Cozy, shabby chic, hipster, homey - call it what you will, we are Your On-Campus Living Room. Come on in and enjoy the music, the delicious food and a cup of our fair-trade coffee. See you soon!
Hours of Operation
- Service Interruption: The Bullring is closed until September 1, 2020.
- Please refer any inquiries to CSA President - email@example.com
Below hours in effect September 2020 - April 2021:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 8am - 10pm
- Wednesdays: 8am - midnight
- Open stage night
- Fridays: 8am - 7pm
- Closed Weekends
- Available for booking
- Telephone: 519 824 4120 x 58115
- Location: 107 Trent Lane (main entrances are across from Rozanski and off Winegard Walk)
- General Manager - Katrina Lindsay: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering & Private Bookings
We love to host! From department gatherings and celebrations, retirements, birthdays, anniversaries, dances and to wedding receptions we’ve done it!