Service Interruption —
The Bullring is currently open for take-out and pick-up only. Catering + event rentals are suspended until further notice. Pease visit thebullring.ca for our current menu, COVID protocols, and updates.
Visit the new thebullring.ca website to view our current menu and for tons of upcoming goodies, including live digital events, online ordering, The Bullring dinner kits, and much more!
With over 114 years under its belt, the Bullring is the coolest student space on campus. Situated in the heart of the University of Guelph campus, this renovated cattle ring has been turned into a fully licensed café, complete with comfy couches, fair trade, organic coffee and a diverse affordable menu served by friendly student staff. The Bullring is a perfect place to grab a bite to eat, crack open a book, or chill between classes.
Cozy, shabby chic, hipster, homey - call it what you will, we are Your On-Campus Living Room. Come on in and enjoy the music, the delicious food and a cup of our fair-trade coffee. See you soon!
Hours of Operation
- The Bullring is now open for take-out & pick-up orders.
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Welcome back, we missed ya! Please help us keep our community safe + healthy by following our COVID protocols:
- Masks mandatory for service.
- Follow posted signage and floor markers as you navigate the space.
- Sanitize hands upon entry.
- Telephone: 519 824 4120 x58115
- Location: 107 Trent Lane; entrance via Winegard Walk.
- General Manager: Katrina Lindsay (firstname.lastname@example.org)