With over 114 years under its belt, the Bullring is the coolest student space on campus. Situated in the heart of the University of Guelph campus, this renovated cattle ring has been turned into a fully licensed café, complete with comfy couches, fair trade, organic coffee and a diverse affordable menu served by friendly student staff. The Bullring is a perfect place to grab a bite to eat, crack open a book, or chill between classes.
Cozy, shabby chic, hipster, homey - call it what you will, we are Your On-Campus Living Room. Come on in and enjoy the music, the delicious food and a cup of our fair-trade coffee. See you soon!
Exam Hours of Operation
Week One: December 2nd to 6th
- Monday to Thursday: 8am-8pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
Week Two: December 9th to 13th
- Monday to Wednesday: 8am-8pm
- Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-3pm
Winter Break - Closed from December 16th to January 3rd.
Regular Hours resume Monday, January 6, 2020!
Hours of Operation
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 8am - 10pm
- Wednesdays: 8am - midnight
- Open stage night
- Fridays: 8am - 7pm
- Closed Weekends
- Available for booking
- Telephone: 519 824 4120 x 58115
- Location: 107 Trent Lane (main entrances are across from Rozanski and off Winegard Walk)
- General Manager - Katrina Lindsay: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering & Private Bookings
We love to host! From department gatherings and celebrations, retirements, birthdays, anniversaries, dances and to wedding receptions we’ve done it!