Each year, the Central Student Association Executive and Board members are elected to an office term of one year from May 1 to April 30. As a full-time or part-time undergraduate student at the University of Guelph, you are a member of the Central Student Association and you have the responsibility of electing your CSA Executive and Board members.
Each Winter semester, the following Executive and Board positions are elected.
Effective April 9, 2021, the Chief Returning Officer (CRO) is off for the summer months and is expected to return in August 2021. If you have a question about referendums or elections, please contact the CSA President: email@example.com.
4 full-time paid positions open to any undergraduate student. To learn more the CSA Executive & their duties, click here.
- One (1) President
- One (1) Vice-President Student Experience
- One (1) Vice-President Academic
- One (1) Vice-President External
Board of Directors
14 part-time volunteer positions open to any current undergraduate student. To learn more about Directors & their duties, click here.
- Two (2) College of Arts (COA)
- Two (2) College of Biological Sciences (CBS)
- Two (2) College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS)
- Two (2) College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (CSAHS)
- Two (2) Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Two (2) Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
- Two (2) Ontario Veterinary College (OVC)