Student Events & Risk Management (SE&RM)
Student Events & Risk Management (SE&RM) is the event submission process on GryphLife.ca, the submissions are then reviewed by the SE&RM committee. The SE&RM Coordinator acts as a resource person to student organizations and clubs and is available to educate student organizations on SE&RM procedures, policies, and protocols.
If you have any questions about event submission, approval, or SE&RM training please visit the coordinator's office hours or email them at email@example.com.
Contact & Office Hours
SE&RM Coordinator — Adam Zuill (he / him)
- Available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- W23 Office Hours via Microsoft Teams (Access Link):
- Tuesday: 1:00pm to 2:15pm
- Wednesday: 1:30pm to 3:45pm
- Thursday: 9:00am to 11:30am
Thursday, January 26th, 2023 4:56 PM