Each year, the Central Student Association Executive and Directors are elected to an office term of one year from May 1 to April 30.
As a full-time or part-time undergraduate student at the University of Guelph, you are a member of the Central Student Association and you have the right to elect your CSA Executive and Directors.
→ If you have a question about referendums or elections, please contact the CRO at email@example.com.
Elections Office Contact & Hours
Please note that the Elections Office is closed until January 10, 2021; If you have an urgent matter related to CSA Elections, please contact the Policy & Transition Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Returning Officer (CRO) — Jewel Lindemann (she / her)
The affairs of the CSA are managed by a Board of Directors of up to 35 persons composed of both elected and appointed members.
The Board of Directors is composed of paid staff Executive Officers, two at-large elected Directors and one appointed Director from each of the member college governments, and one appointed Director from each student group represented on the board.
The following Executive and Director positions are elected through the CSA Elections process.
4 full-time paid positions open to any undergraduate student. To learn more the CSA Executive & their duties, click here.
- One (1) President
- One (1) Vice-President Student Experience
- One (1) Vice-President Academic
- One (1) Vice-President External
14 part-time volunteer positions open to any current undergraduate student. To learn more about Directors & their duties, click here.
- Two (2) College of Arts (COA)
- Two (2) College of Biological Sciences (CBS)
- Two (2) College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS)
- Two (2) College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (CSAHS)
- Two (2) Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Two (2) Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
- Two (2) Ontario Veterinary College (OVC)