Each year, the Central Student Association Executive and Board members are elected to an office term of one year from May 1 to April 30. As a full-time or part-time undergraduate student at the University of Guelph, you are a member of the Central Student Association and you have the responsibility of electing your CSA Executive and Board members.
Each Winter semester, the following Executive and Board positions are elected.
4 full-time paid positions open to any undergraduate student. To learn more the CSA Executive & their duties, click here.
- One (1) President
- One (1) Vice-President Student Experience
- One (1) Vice-President Academic
- One (1) Vice-President External
Board of Directors —
14 part-time volunteer positions open to any current undergraduate student. To learn more about Directors & their duties, click here.
- Two (2) College of Arts (COA)
- Two (2) College of Biological Sciences (CBS)
- Two (2) College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS)
- Two (2) College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (CSAHS)
- Two (2) Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Two (2) Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
- Two (2) Ontario Veterinary College (OVC)