Each year, the Central Student Association Executive and Directors are elected to an office term of one year from May 1 to April 30. As a full-time or part-time undergraduate student at the University of Guelph, you are a member of the Central Student Association and you have the right to elect your CSA Executive and Directors.
→ If you have a question about referendums or elections, please contact the CRO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Elections team is available for virtual office hours or by appointment via Microsoft teams. Please see availability and access links below.
Chief Returning Officer (CRO) — Jewel Lindemann (she / her)
- Available at email@example.com
- Office Hours:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 3:30pm to 6:30pm via Microsoft Teams.
- Also available by appointment.
- Please note that from October 12 to October 22, the CRO will only be available by appointment only.
Assistant Returning Officer (ARO) — Julia Centofanti (they / them)
- Available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours:
The affairs of the CSA are managed by a Board of Directors of up to 35 persons composed of both elected and appointed members.
The Board of Directors is composed of paid staff Executive Officers, two at-large elected Directors and one appointed Director from each of the member college governments, and one appointed Director from each student group represented on the board.
The following Executive and Director positions are elected through the CSA Elections process.
4 full-time paid positions open to any undergraduate student. To learn more the CSA Executive & their duties, click here.
- One (1) President
- One (1) Vice-President Student Experience
- One (1) Vice-President Academic
- One (1) Vice-President External
14 part-time volunteer positions open to any current undergraduate student. To learn more about Directors & their duties, click here.
- Two (2) College of Arts (COA)
- Two (2) College of Biological Sciences (CBS)
- Two (2) College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS)
- Two (2) College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (CSAHS)
- Two (2) Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Two (2) Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
- Two (2) Ontario Veterinary College (OVC)