Service Interruption: All CSA Services programs & events are suspended until further notice; for latest updates and contact information, click here.
Student Help and Advocacy Centre
SHAC is a student-run advocacy and referral centre that provides a safe space for students to ask questions. SHAC provides human rights advocacy, and academic, legal (including landlord/tenant issues), and financial resources. SHAC strives to eliminate discrimination against people facing all forms of oppression, as well as the stigma of asking for help. SHAC staff and volunteers will assist students in a confidential and compassionate manner to provide them with the information they need. SHAC hopes to work in solidarity with others to proactively address relevant campus issues. We provide student-to-student support that is inclusive and equitable for all individuals.
- Service Interruption: The SHAC office is currently closed until further notice.
- Services are still available remotely via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop-In Lawyer Hours
- Inquiries about Lawyer's services can be sent to email@example.com
- Phone: 519-824-4120 x58105
- Location: University Centre 235
- SHAC Coordinator - Maggy Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHAC Assistant Coordinator: email@example.com
- SHAC Assistant Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSA VP Academic: email@example.com
|SHAC Volunteer Application Form Fall 2019||28.26 KB|