Student Help and Advocacy Centre
SHAC is a student-run advocacy and referral centre that provides a safe space for students to ask questions and get information.
- Provide referrals and advocacy services on walk-in or appointment basis. Some of the issues that our services focus on include: academic, financial, housing/tenancy, human rights, legal, and university processes.
- Offer free legal aid services during the fall and winter semesters with a lawyer / paralegal who holds office hours once a week.
- Assist students in a confidential and compassionate manner to provide them with the information they need.
- Strive to help as many people as possible in finding the resources they need to be successful in their endeavours.
- Provide student-to-student support that is inclusive and equitable for all individuals.
SHAC Coordinator — Junpyo
- Available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHAC Assistant Coordinator — Yuha
- Available via email at email@example.com
SHAC Assistant Coordinator — Nicholas
- Available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSA VP Academic — Mason Friebe | email@example.com
Drop-In Lawyer / Paralegal
Please note that SHAC Coordinator and Lawyer/Paralegal Office Hours will resume during the Fall 2022 Semester
Over the Summer 2022 semester, please direct all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org, Thank you
Give Us Feedback
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022 4:23 PM