CSA is Hiring!
- The Bullring is hiring part-time Kitchen and Wait Staff for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
- Please review the job descriptions (Kitchen Staff and Wait Staff) and make your application here.
- Postings close: Friday, January 31, 2020 at 4pm.
The CSA is hiring for the following Coordinator positions for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Please review the linked job descriptions carefully and apply for each through the survey link.
- Clubs Administrative Coordinator - apply here
- Clubs Programming Coordinator - apply here
- Safewalk Coordinator - apply here
- Student Help & Advocacy Centre (SHAC) Coordinator - apply here x
- Postings close: Friday, February 7, 2020 at 12pm (noon)
- DO NOT send your applications, resumes or cover letters to the CSA President or any other CSA email address.
- The Central Student Association welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To arrange accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org