Fall 2020: By-Election
2020-2021 Fall By-Election Results
Please note that the results below are considered 'unofficial' until ratified by the CSA Board of Directors.
Quorum: N/A | Ballots Submitted: N/A
Vice President Academic
Ballots submitted: 1957
Sean Mitchell: 1540 (elected)
Lang School of Business At Large Representatives
Ballots submitted: 323*
Haley Bilokraly: 181 (elected)
Jas Rubab Singh: 124 (elected)
*Please note that more than one vote can be cast per ballot, which explains the discrepancy between the 'ballots submitted' and the sum of the votes cast.
Click here to read Candidate Bios!
Executive positions to be filled:
- VP Academic
Board positions to be filled:
- 2 x At-Large representatives from the Lang Business School
- 2 x At-Large representatives from the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS)
- 2 x At-Large representatives from the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
- 2 x At-Large representatives from the Ontario Veterinary College (OVC)
Candidate's Packages: Candidate Packages for the Executive and Director positions are located below to review and download.
If you would like to better understand the positions and associated responsibilities, check out the following links:
Executive Members (Officers):
- Bylaw 1 - Sections 2 and 3
- Check out Board Meeting Packages, Minutes, etc (use the left-hand navigation menu)
- Review Director Training resources, including the Director signed agreement.
- August 31: Social media election advertising begins
- September 14 - 18: Candidate nominations
- September 21 - October 1: Campaigning
- September 28 - October 1: Voting (4 days)
- October 2: Results announced
- October 14: Candidate ratification (at CSA Board Meeting)