Bus Pass Update: Purchasing OnYourWay Fare Card (F20)

Need a bus pass for the fall semester? University of Guelph students need to use an OnYourWay fare card to ride Guelph Transit. Student ID cards are no longer accepted as valid bus fare.

Need an OnYourWay fare card?

Purchase a OnYourWay fare card at one of the following locations:

  • Guelph Central Station: 79 Carden Street
    • Sept. 8th: 12pm - 6pm
    • Sept. 10th: 9am - 6pm
  • Guelph City Hall: 1 Carden Street
    • Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
  • Transit Admin Offices: 170 Watson Road South
    • Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm

You’ll need to show proof of enrolment (tuition payment receipt, course enrolment, etc.) to purchase your fare card. You can then load your OnYourWay fare card with apost-secondary pass online at guelph.ca!

Already have an OnYourWay fare card?

Confirm your eligibility for the post-secondary pass by e-mailing onyourway@guelph.ca with:
- Your full name
- Proof of enrolment: tuition payment receipt, course enrolment, etc.
- Your current OnYourWay fare card number.

You will then be able to load it with the post-secondary pass for the semester upon receiving the confirmation e-mail.

Note: If you have an existing adult transit pass, you will require a new OnYourWay fare card to load a post-secondary pass.

Posted on Thursday, September 10th, 2020