COVID: Resource Pack
University Contact Emails
Have questions or concerns about how COVID-19 is affecting University operations? For the most current and full information, please refer to the University of Guelph's COVID website or social channels. However, for your convenience, below is a list of who to contact depending on the nature of your concern.
For any and all concerns regarding classes, exams, labs, etc., please email your professor.
Residence & Housing: email@example.com
Financial Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Resources
If you're feeling stressed/anxious about COVID-19, the following supports are available:
- Contact Counselling Services at 519-824-4120 ext. 53244 (Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30)
- Text "UofG" to 686868 using your text or SMS-enabled device
- Call Good2Talk at 1-866-925-5454
- Call or email the International Student Advisor at 519-824-4120 ext. 58698 or email@example.com (Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30)
- Contact OUTline online daily from 7-10pm at uoguel.ph/OUTline