CSA Board to Appoint College Reps to Fill Vacancies
College Vacancies on CSA Board: The CSA Board of Directors has voted to initiate an appointment process to fill the vacancies for five at-large (elected) Board of Director positions that remain vacant following the CSA By-Election earlier this semester.
At full strength, the CSA Board includes two elected (at-large) and one appointed (student council / association) representative for each of the seven Colleges.
The following Colleges currently have at-large vacancies:
- Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics (1 position)
- Ontario Agricultural College (2 position)
- Ontario Veterinary College (2 position)
The appointment process:
- Interested candidates will complete the nomination form (available on csaonline.ca)
- Fifty nomination signatures are required
- Candidates will forward their nomination material to the CSA Chief Returning Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 4:00 pm
- Candidates will present their interest in a 150-word statement at the CSA Board meeting on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 6 pm
- The Board will vote by paper ballot at that meeting to determine the successful candidates.
In addition, Lang Student Association and the Central Veterinary Student Association are invited to appoint a representative from their student association to participate as a member of the CSA Board. (These reps are appointed by their association and not subject to the process outline above.)