CSA AGM 2021
Date and Time
Have concerns about tuition fees, online learning, transit, climate change, parking, accessibility, or other issues affecting undergrads?
The CSA Annual General Meeting is your opportunity as undergrad students to discuss the year's activities & the direction of the organization so that we can better represent you!
- Review & approve audited financial statements.
- Confirm recent changes to the bylaws, as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Discuss motions submitted by students.
- Ask questions you have about the CSA and tell us how we can better serve you.
- Win prizes; this year, you could win 1 of 2 $500 Tuition Credits for pre-registering! Conditions apply; please see below!
Submitting a Motion
Motions are due to the Policy & Tranisiton Manager (PTM) by Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
To qualify for door prizes, whether you pre-registered or not, a member must attend the AGM in its entirety.
- 2 x $500 Tuition Credits *
- 2 x $200 Tuition Credits *
- 10 x $40 Gift Card of their choice
* Accommodations will be made for graduating students or those not returning in Fall 2021.