Service Interruption: All CSA Services programs & events are suspended until further notice; for latest updates and contact information, click here.
Safety Resources and Tips
- Walk in groups around campus
- Let people know where you’re going and when you’ll be back
- Stay aware of your surroundings
- Keep informed of what is going on campus by checking the University of Guelph Campus Community Police website, which can be found below, under Resources
- Let campus police know if you see anything out of the ordinary
- Don’t hesitate to call SafeWalk any night between 7:30 pm and 2:30 am
- University of Guelph Campus Community Police
- University of Guelph Campus Map
- University of Guelph First Response Team
- University of Guelph Student Support Network
- University of Guelph Counseling Services
A new campus safety app for smartphones is available to our entire campus community, the SAFEGRYPHON app is your personal companion during your school experience here at the University of Guelph. To learn more and download the app, please visit the SafeGryphon App site.