UnOfficial Election Results 2018
CSA General Election Unofficial results 2018
Quorum: 2086, Ballots submitted: 3046
- Do you support Jack Fisher to be the CSA President?
- Do you support Aidan Paskinov to be CSA Vice President Student Experience?
- Elect ONE (1) Person to the Central Student Association Executive for the position of: Vice President Academic
Natalie Clarke: 1855
Tanya Vohra: 745
- Elect ONE (1) Person to the Central Student Association Executive for the position of: Vice President External
Kate Bakos: 692
Kayla Weiler: 1855
College At-large Candidates
- College of Social and Applied Human Sciences At-Large Representative
Quorum: 477, Ballots submitted: 703
Amia Khosla: 308
Horeen Hassan: 320
Jamie Gibson: 374
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences At-Large Representative
Quorum: 342, Ballots submitted: 395
Do you support Matteo Raso for the position of Central Student Association Board of Directors: College of Engineering and Physical Sciences At-Large Representative?
- College of Arts At-Large Representative
Quorum: 190, Ballots submitted: 343
Do you support Bella Harris for the position of Central Student Association Board of Directors: College of Arts At-Large Representative?
- Ontario Agricultural College At-Large Representative
Quorum: 244, Ballots submitted: 449
Amy Rodenburg: 361
Patrick MacCarthy: 308
- College of Business and Economics At-Large Representative
Quorum: 370, Ballots submitted: 383
Aaron Felstein: 265
Andrew Hodgkinson: 277
- College of Biological Sciences At-Large Representative
Quorum: 415, Ballots submitted: 745
Nick Kowaleski: 452
Raymond Hu: 457
UPDATED: Referendum Question:
Referendum Question: Quorum: 4173 / Ballots submitted: 4298
FRT currently collects $1.01 in student fees towards providing volunteer First Aid services on campus. Do you support the collection of a student fee of $1.60 for both Full Time and Part Time students per Fall, Winter, and Summer semester for the purpose of updated equipment, improved training standards, and continued improvement in the service we provide. The student fee will be collected indefinitely, beginning January 2019. The fee will not be subject to be increased annually.
- Yes: 3390
- No: 698
- Decline: 210