Clubs Space Moving Information
The Clubs Hallway is being renovated so all UofG clubs can share a Club Space this fall!
Move Out Date
All club property in offices and lockers needs to be removed from the Club Hallway by April 2nd, 2017.
- The CSA will provide moving boxes and will move your club's box to storage.
- You can leave large items (e.g. furniture) in your office for donation.
- Everything remaining in your office or locker will be donated.
- Keep in mind that your club’s locker will be 2’x2’x2’ (2 cubic feet)*. Please limit your belongings for storage to a single 2’x2’x2’ box.
*If you will require a larger locker space, or plan to use "The Shed" please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boxes, tape, and box labels can be picked up in the CSA Front Office (Monday to Friday, 9am - 4:30pm).
- We will happily order larger boxes if necessary (e.g. for large board games).
- You may use the boxes provided to take club belongings home.
Where and When to Drop Off Boxes
Boxes ready for storage can be dropped off at the CSA Front Office on:
- Wednesdays (March 8, 15, 22, 29) between 9am and 4:30pm
- Sunday, April 2 at 12pm - 4:30pm
Early Move Out Prize
- Clubs with empty lockers by 4:30pm on Wednesday March 22 will receive $25 into their Club Account.
- Clubs with empty offices by 4:30pm on Wednesday March 29 will receive $40 into their Club Account and will be entered to win early-bird prizes: First Prize $100, Second Prize $75, Third Prize, $50.
If you have any questions, please contact Clubs Space Moving Coordinator, Marion at email@example.com