Director Training 2020-2021 Resources
Welcome 2020-2021 CSA Directors!
This page was created to access training materials for the 2020-2021 academic year.
If you were unable to attend either, or both, sessions on August 26 or October 7, please contact the Policy & Transition Manager asap.
Please see the docs below and contact the CSA's PTM if you have any questions or difficulties, or if you have a suggestion on how to improve this page or the resources it provides:
Policy & Transition Manager
Please hold 'CONTROL' + 'CLICK' to open the links below in a new window.
Director Training Session 2: Operations (Oct 7, 2020)
Resources coming soon...
- Anti-oppression training
- Code of Conduct (Director norms)
- Conflict of Interest, Privacy, & Confidentiality
Director Training Session 1: Governance (Aug 26, 2020)
Director Manual 2020-2021
Conflict of Interest, Confidentiality, & Privacy Agreement
- Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest Agreement (all Directors and Executive must sign and return to the PTM before participation in a Board Meeting)
- How to Add Electronic Signatures to the Board of Director's Agreement (video)
- Introduction to Directors Training
- Legislation, Bylaws & Policies - Directors Training
- Board Meeting Structure - Agenda Review - Directors Training
- CSA Rules of Order Training - Directors Training
- Corporate Resolutions, Motions & Amendments - Directors Training
- Roberts Rules - Directors Training
Robert's Rules & Parliamentary Procedures
- Robert's Rules Cheat Sheet
- Simplified Parliamentary Procedure - Iowa State University Extension
- Robert's Rules Worksheet
- Robert's Rules Worksheet - ANSWERS
Video Recordings of Sessions
- Participant Intros - Director Training 2020-2021
- Electronic Meetings - Director Training 2020-2021
- Legislation, Bylaws, Policies and Procedures - Director Training 2020-2021
- CSA Rules of Order - Director Training 2020-2021
- Board Meeting Structure - Agenda Review - Director Training 2020-2021
- Corporate Resolutions - Motions and Amendments - Director Training 2020-2021
- Robert's Rules of Order - Director Training 2020-2021